Thursday 1 January 2015

New Painting Year

Right, it is new year, and so therefore I probably should have some painting resolutions.  So here goes.

1. Aim to paint or model for at least 30 minutes most days.  Obviously there will be days when I can't for reasons of life, the universe or work, but generally, this is going to be my aim
2. Aim to keep this blog updated with both pictures of finished models, and also a list of what I have painted this year.  I will aim to post at least once a week with that weeks progress.  To do this, I probably need to improve my photography of models as well.
3. To try and play at least 1, and hopefully more, games of something a week.  This should not only include my usual (new) haunt, but also getting back to Wessex Wyverns and Christchurch Crusaders, since I miss those guys.
4. To take photos of my games, and to try and get those up here too, as well as some thoughts, so that I can learn from my games.
5. To try and start playing Magic again in a CONTROLLED fashion.  Which at the moment, will mean probably mostly playing draft tournaments at my local shop.  Previously, I might have spent more money than was wise on this game, around fourth edition.  I don't want to do that again.  I might even slake my lust for this game some more by trying to get my DCI judges certification for the most recent rule sets....

No comments:

Post a Comment