Sunday 12 June 2016

Sod'em part 2

So, finished Gamora.  Because I have no patience, and also because it makes it look swankier on facestalker, I am going to put the finished pictures up before the tutorial images.  Any comments are as always more than welcome.





So, continuing the tutorial.  First, I added the base black to the legs of the model.


At this point, I decided to attempt what I had discussed, and to apply a black glaze over the areas of her clothing that was supposed to be mesh.  You can't see it clearly in this, but it has worked rather well in person.


 Next the outfit was drybrushed with Black-Grey and then Longbeard grey, before being washed with Nuln Oil to bring it back again.


Silver added to the sword blade.

And then Squig Orange to the base, which would be washed with Agrax Earthshade, along with the sword, to give the final images above.



No comments:

Post a Comment