Sunday 21 August 2016

Swamp Thing.....You make my heart sing...

This weekend saw me run my first full, 50SS Malifaux tournament at LVL Up.  12 Players travelled from a number of local towns to play three rounds of Malifaux, and a good time was had by all.  I will post more about this, including the results, in another post.

Inspired by the Tournament, I have also finished painting the models that I needed for my Zoraida crew box.  This was slightly hampered by the fact that they are also from the "assembling everything really quickly and badly" phase, and I have lost the sprue with all of Zoraida's voodoo dolls on it.  However, I think that the crew, now finalised looks Ok.





These aren't paint-jobs that are going to set the world on fire, but they add another Master to my Neverborn.  I only have one Master left to paint for them, and that is Lucius.  Whether I paint him now, in metal, or wait until I get the plastic box set, we shall see.

In the meantime, the entire box together.

2 comments:

  1. Never played Malifaux myself but these are some nice looking mini's. Looking good mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment on the models. It's a really fun game that produces great comic moments. I can recommend giving it a go. The models are lovely as well.

      Delete