Friday 18 November 2016

Is it Thor where I hit it?

Ok, so I have made a few decisions.  Chief amongst them was to ensure that all of my dual faction bases were done so that the left side was the faction that they appear in in the book, the right was the other faction.  This has meant that some of my models that were previously finished need rebasing.  I have also finished painting some more models.

First up, Misaki.  I played her in a game the day I finished her.  I was using her to demo against Mei-Feing.  I completely failed to realise just how killy she was until she crossed the entire board turn 1 to kill Kang.  Died shortly afterwards, but turns out she really is as mobile as people say.







I also finished painting Ototo, who has been sat on the shelf for a long time.  I experimented on using thinned Waystone Green over Black for the hair.  The effect is....interesting I think, and I want to see it matt varnished before i make up my mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment