Sunday 6 November 2016

Odds and ends

So, several bits to cover in this, rather scattered post.
Firstly, the wave 1 Outcasts.  All of them, finished, as I have mentioned, and posted elsewhere.


A mix of models, mostly the newer plastics, but some of them (notably Hans, Johan, and Bishop) are the older metal models.

I've actually played two full games of Malifaux recently.  Not as a ringer at a tournament that I am running.  Not as a demo or teaching game for a beginner, but an honest to goodness full on game.  The first was against Johnathon.  My Viktoria's vs his Collete.  Good fun game, really close, and I ended up losing a close game against an opponent who is a really good sport, and hwo I have not had the opportunity to play enough recently.  Next up, I played a game of Malifaux on Saturday against Andrew.  Outcasts vs Outcasts, with my Viktoria's taking on Jack Daw.  A good fun, close game, finishing 6-5, after 6 turns, and with it very clear that with a further turn I would have lost.  Doesn't matter.  All I really cared about at the time was getting a fun time in, given that I have had some bad stuff going on in the non gaming world.  Turns out, as expected, Andrew gave me exactly that.  Thanks very much to both of them.

Finally, I finished up a few bits of models.  Touch ups, and bases, and now I can say that I am three models closer to finishing my Ressurectionists.  Just the necropunks and Crooked Men to go, and they are undercoated awaiting the brush tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment