Sunday 18 December 2016

Send in the Heavy Infantry

So, the latest work in progress on my Heavy Infantry.  Most of the colours are now down, and I am happy with how they are progressing.

The basic armour is Castellan Green, washed with Agrax Earthshade, and then highlighted by drybrushing up with increasing amounts of Karak Stone mixed in, then finally with Nurgling green.
The skin is, as ever, Bugman's Glow, washed with Reikland Fleshshade and then layered up with Cadian Fleshtone.
Metal is done with a mix of Leadbelcher and Abaddon Black before drybrushing up.

I still have bases to paint, as well as the NCO's cigar.  Then its a case of adding the markings for rank and units.  I still need to do some research into how these should be done.

All in all, I have really enjoyed painting these.  They are a great difference from the Malifaux and Epic stuff I have painted recently, and I think that they may lead to a small (or not so small), force for Konflikt '47/Bolt Action




No comments:

Post a Comment