Friday 16 June 2017

Crocodile Rock

So, it has been a couple of months since my last post, but I can assure you that I have not been idle.  I've got nearly all of the Neverborn faction finished now.  Most particularly I have been working on finishing the "Type" models from the faction.  So far, I have completed Woe, Nightmare, Nephilim, Mimic, Puppet, Illuminated and am working on the last few of the Swampfiends.

Particularly, I am currently painting the Gators.  3 Bayou Gators, and McTavish.

Painting Recipe (With some photos)

Step 1 - Undercoat white
Step 2 - Paint all of the under scales Ogryn Camo
Step 3 - Wash Underside Athonian Camoshade
Step 4 - Paint upper scales Castellan Green
Step 5 - Wash whole thing Agrax Earthshade



Step 6 - Drybrush Top scales Sylvaneth Bark



Step 7 - Drybrush underside Tyrant Skull

Step 8 - Inside of Mouth Pink Horror
Step 9 - Wash Mouch Carroburg Crimson
Step 10 - Paint Gremlins......
Step 11 - Teeth in an appropriate bone colour
Step 12 - At this point, paint the rest of the details, and any other figures on the model (Such as McTavish)
Step 13 - Base in your choice of style.

So, some the finished McTavish and Bayou Gators..




1 comment:

  1. These remind me of an old Thunderbirds episode!
    Awesome as always Doc

    ReplyDelete